Yehuda101 Did I have a Near Death Experience?

 Yehuda101 Did I have a Near Death Experience?

Did I have a Near Death Experience?


It was in El Paso Texas when I was five years old that I was burned the second time, I remember this like it happened yesterday. I was playing in the kitchen while my mother and little sister were watching TV. That was during the fall, October or November of 1955; I have pictures of me in the hospital dated November 1955.
          
I remember it like it happened yesterday; I nearly died from Anesthetic Shock; anesthesia in those days was very risky. I was scared, very scared and crying as they brought me into the operating room, they put the mask over my face and told me to count backwards from ten, I just cried. The next thing I knew I was still crying and floating near the ceiling looking down onto myself and the doctors, one of the doctors pulled off his mask and said he’s gone, I shouted out “No I’m here, can’t you see me. I’m here.” And then the next thing I knew I was floating in space and still crying,     


 
I saw galaxies and stars, and I heard voices that sounded like a choir. The voices were saying “Dewey, we’re coming for you.” Over and over, (My nick name is Dewey) I was scared so very scared. Then I saw a light far in the distance, and there was a man in the light, the strange thing is I couldn’t see the bottom half of the man, it was like seeing a news caster on TV. The voices were getting louder and louder and the light got closer, but I still couldn’t see the bottom half of the man. Just as I started to step into the light, I woke up in the recovery room vomiting and again a nurse came running to my side with a suction tube and started to suction the vomit out of my mouth to prevent me from drowning in the vomit. I never spoke of this until I was 14 years old, my mother told me that I nearly died during surgery, and then I told my mother this story. I think that God has a mission for me.


BY Yahuda101




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The goal of the group's for Jewish Independency on the Har HaBait

Yahuda101 History of the Modern state of Israel

To my dear family, friends, and non-Jewish friends (Ephraim with a Jewish heart) a Shabbat Shalom.

Julius I ask