Red Heifer - Temple Institute

Red Heifer - Temple Institute


THE MYSTERY OF THE RED HEIFER: DIVINE PROMISE OF PURITY

"Then I shall sprinkle pure waters upon you, and you shall be clean, from all your uncleanness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. I will also give you a new heart, and I will place within you a new spirit... "
(Ezekiel 36:25-26)

The following in-depth study of the history and tradition of the red heifer has been excerpted from the book The Mystery of the Red Heifer: Divine Promise of Purity, (no longer in print), written by Rabbi Chaim Richman, 5757/1997, © 1997, 2005, Rabbi Chaim Richman, Jerusalem, Israel - All Rights Reserved.

Contents

Part I:

Part II: The Red Heifer in Temple Times

Part III:

Part IV:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The goal of the group's for Jewish Independency on the Har HaBait

Yahuda101 History of the Modern state of Israel

To my dear family, friends, and non-Jewish friends (Ephraim with a Jewish heart) a Shabbat Shalom.

Julius I ask