Me two days back on the Har HaBayit.......
Me two days back on the Har HaBayit.......
Me......:
Ariel your Representee,
Representee of Ephraim and adviser (not a rabbi but friendly adviser) for Bet Yisrael international on the Har HaBayit and to all the Israeli people for Ephraim, the Lost Sheep from the House of Israel.
As everyone can know by now. So, a little about myself is in place here. I am born a Jew, Anusim.
Anusim is a legal category of Jews in halakha who were forced to abandon Judaism against their will, typically while forcibly converted to another religion. The term "anusim" is most properly translated as the "coerced [ones]" or the "forced [ones]". Wikipedia
My mother, her fore parents after a few generations completely assimilated into the Roman Catholic Church, tried to educate me into a ‘good catholic’. But it never came out like that. When I reached the age of 13, I followed the news on the TV.
When I saw this picture on the TV, I was chocked started to cry and there came a great desire to go home to help my family.
My mother said nothing to me, and my father told me that I am crazy. With my experience, when I saw this picture, I could do nothing........
Shortly after this experience, the concept of a Supreme G-d incarnates in human flesh, became to me totally incomprehensible. After all, G-d in the Ten Commandments first and foremost forbade such graven images, meaning to portray the Creator within the image of any of His creations. Am Yisrael cannot create an image of the G-d of Israel, Creator of the Universe. Such an application was just too grandiose an absurdity for the Biblical Am Yisrael mind. And so, it must be for everyone of Am Yisrael. If we make an image of the G-d of Israel, we are NOT or no longer, part of Am Yisrael
Later when my mother was dying, when I reached the age of 17, she told me when I was alone with her: ‘please Pray for me and...... you are Jewish’……. Many, many years later I read about a ‘tradition’ under Anushim that many times they give it over to only one child in their family that they are Jewish. After that my mother went over slowly, I started to read about Jewish History, Jewish philosophy searching in the government history/archive but didn’t find a Jewish for parent. I tried to accept that I am not Jewish. Sometimes I tried to cover it up that I am Jewish….. On a certain moment I started, ones two times in a week to read in the library of the university in my hometown Jewish books. Torah, Talmud, Mishna etc. Learned to read Hebrew, Aramaic and koine Greek from a Christian Theologue and History of both languages. A while I went to church or Christians groups, but it turned out they never accepted me. Many, many years back in my last contact (with Christians from the Christian Embassy of Jerusalem. One ‘Christian friend’ ‘approached’ me in a very angry way and said: When do you give yourself over to Jesus? I said: I cannot! I love Hashem. I only try the do what He desire from me. The ‘Christian friend’ said to me: You are very bad! You and I know that Jesus is god. So I left so completely as possible Christianity. But I have still nice and good contacts with Christians but no more as an Christian.
What I never could explain: I believe The rebbe Yeshua HaNotsry was The Tzaddik HaDor of his generation. Messiah Ben Yosef – The viceroy of Messiah Ben David - The ultimate redeemer of Yisrael.
Long time ago it became almost ‘Halacha’: Forbidden to read the NT, let say to study. So, after my ‘last experience’ with Christianity, I left it further to study and to read the NT.
On my 40 I immigrated to Eretz Yisrael. On the day that I left Holland just before I entered the airplane to Eretz Yisrael I read in Tehilim:
Shortly after this experience, the concept of a Supreme G-d incarnates in human flesh, became to me totally incomprehensible. After all, G-d in the Ten Commandments first and foremost forbade such graven images, meaning to portray the Creator within the image of any of His creations. Am Yisrael cannot create an image of the G-d of Israel, Creator of the Universe. Such an application was just too grandiose an absurdity for the Biblical Am Yisrael mind. And so, it must be for everyone of Am Yisrael. If we make an image of the G-d of Israel, we are NOT or no longer, part of Am Yisrael
Later when my mother was dying, when I reached the age of 17, she told me when I was alone with her: ‘please Pray for me and...... you are Jewish’……. Many, many years later I read about a ‘tradition’ under Anushim that many times they give it over to only one child in their family that they are Jewish. After that my mother went over slowly, I started to read about Jewish History, Jewish philosophy searching in the government history/archive but didn’t find a Jewish for parent. I tried to accept that I am not Jewish. Sometimes I tried to cover it up that I am Jewish….. On a certain moment I started, ones two times in a week to read in the library of the university in my hometown Jewish books. Torah, Talmud, Mishna etc. Learned to read Hebrew, Aramaic and koine Greek from a Christian Theologue and History of both languages. A while I went to church or Christians groups, but it turned out they never accepted me. Many, many years back in my last contact (with Christians from the Christian Embassy of Jerusalem. One ‘Christian friend’ ‘approached’ me in a very angry way and said: When do you give yourself over to Jesus? I said: I cannot! I love Hashem. I only try the do what He desire from me. The ‘Christian friend’ said to me: You are very bad! You and I know that Jesus is god. So I left so completely as possible Christianity. But I have still nice and good contacts with Christians but no more as an Christian.
On my 40 I immigrated to Eretz Yisrael. On the day that I left Holland just before I entered the airplane to Eretz Yisrael I read in Tehilim:
What I never could explain: I believe The rebbe Yeshua HaNotsry was The Tzaddik HaDor of his generation. Messiah Ben Yosef – The viceroy of Messiah Ben David - The ultimate redeemer of Yisrael.
Long time ago it became almost ‘Halacha’: Forbidden to read the NT, let say to study. So, after my ‘last experience’ with Christianity, I left it further to study and to read the NT.
On my 40 I immigrated to Eretz Yisrael. On the day that I left Holland just before I entered the airplane to Eretz Yisrael I read in Tehilim:
Chapter 87
6[When] the Lord counts in the script of the peoples forever, [He will say,] "This one was born there."
Rashi: The Lord counts in the script of the peoples, “This one, etc.”.
This is a transposed verse, and סלה, forever, which is said at the end, refers to the beginning: When the Lord counts in the script of the peoples forever. That means that in the future, when the Holy One, blessed be He, inscribes the nations for an abhorrence, He will count the Israelites who are assimilated among them and those who were coerced [to abandon Judaism] among them and extract them from their midst, and [He shall] say, “This one was born of those of Zion,” and He will choose them for Himself. This is what Isaiah says (66:21): “And from them, too, will I take for priests and for Levites.” From the nations bringing them for tribute, I shall take those assimilated among them. And there will be among them priests and Levites who are unrecognizable, but they are revealed to Me, says the Lord. Now where did He say it? (Deut. 29:28) “The secret things belong to the Lord, our God.”
After, my airplane landed in Eretz Yisrael, I went immediately to the Head Rabbinat in Jerusalem.
I asked there: 'Please can you help me, I am NOT Jewish but I AM Jewish! I don't go back to Holland! For more than 10 years I try to fulfill all the Mitzwoth so good as possible.'
For more than 10 years I walk with a Kipa, tsi-tsit and pi-ot. I told the Rabbi.
The Rabbi answered me, I don't know why you come to us because you look and are Jewish!
My answer 'I don't understand' 'but please help me?' 'Why you say I am Jewish?'
He said to me 'I explain, do you have birth papers from your for parents from your mothers side?' 'Yes, I showed the rabbi but on all is written RC.' He showed me my grandmothers name was changed from 'Dina' in 'Goverdina'. Dina is a Jewish name..... Followed by a long explanation why people did that..... He said I need to 'proof' it by studying in a Yeshiva for a short time..... Afterwards I appeared before an Beit Din and they changed my status from a 'Sofek' into a Halachic Jew.
From the first day that I was in Israel I started to Pray for the Lost Sheep from the House of Ephrayim and the House of Yudah. Brought in Prayer Requests. Started on the Kotel and soon after on the Har HaBayit, ones a week in a video call. Now many of them are Praying through the video call. For more then five years already. Now when it is possible in a Jewish Minyan. Praying on the Har HaBayit in front of the woman's court but outside the Temple area, on the Place where we brought in the Pesach Korban in Temple Times.......
In 2014 I went for the first time to India. Gaddi Efrayim invited me for to 'introduce' me to the Lost Tribes from Israel, Efrayim...... I visited many places (states): Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu-And-Kashmir, West Bengal, Manipur and Mizoram.
For me, the trips to India were the nicest trips that I ever had outside the modern state of Israel. I felt enormous the Love they have for me and all Jewish People. Everywhere where I came, they asked me 'Please Ariel Represent us before the Jewish People?'
On the end of my first trip, I told Gaddi: Please Gaddi organize yourselves? Completely not depended on the Jews, Christians or whoever. But depending on your study of Torah. Of course, we, the Jews shall help you with that......
Gaddi started immediately......
More than five years back Gaddi and I had a very long WhatsApp call. He was backing me 'Please Ariel we like to learn and do ALL Jewish Halachah (Law!) can you help us with that? We like to learn Shulchan Aruch from a good rabbi!'
I was in a shock....... Because I don't 'preach' that. Everyone has to decide for themselves. But I realized, very well, that is the only way for Efraim to come back to Eretz Yisrael. And to come united with Yehudah under the Leadership of Hameleg/Messiah ben David. Under the scepter of Yehuda, the Jews.
We can say on this moment Beit Yisrael International is 'born' on the Har HaBayit....
Gaddi, the president, lay the foundation of Beit Yisrael International and made me the Representative and vice president.
Please follow the following link:
6[When] the Lord counts in the script of the peoples forever, [He will say,] "This one was born there."
Rashi:
This is a transposed verse, and סלה, forever, which is said at the end, refers to the beginning: When the Lord counts in the script of the peoples forever. That means that in the future, when the Holy One, blessed be He, inscribes the nations for an abhorrence, He will count the Israelites who are assimilated among them and those who were coerced [to abandon Judaism] among them and extract them from their midst, and [He shall] say, “This one was born of those of Zion,” and He will choose them for Himself. This is what Isaiah says (66:21): “And from them, too, will I take for priests and for Levites.” From the nations bringing them for tribute, I shall take those assimilated among them. And there will be among them priests and Levites who are unrecognizable, but they are revealed to Me, says the Lord. Now where did He say it? (Deut. 29:28) “The secret things belong to the Lord, our God.”
After, my airplane landed in Eretz Yisrael, I went immediately to the Head Rabbinat in Jerusalem.
I asked there: 'Please can you help me, I am NOT Jewish but I AM Jewish! I don't go back to Holland! For more than 10 years I try to fulfill all the Mitzwoth so good as possible.'
For more than 10 years I walk with a Kipa, tsi-tsit and pi-ot. I told the Rabbi.
The Rabbi answered me, I don't know why you come to us because you look and are Jewish!
My answer 'I don't understand' 'but please help me?' 'Why you say I am Jewish?'
He said to me 'I explain, do you have birth papers from your for parents from your mothers side?' 'Yes, I showed the rabbi but on all is written RC.' He showed me my grandmothers name was changed from 'Dina' in 'Goverdina'. Dina is a Jewish name..... Followed by a long explanation why people did that..... He said I need to 'proof' it by studying in a Yeshiva for a short time..... Afterwards I appeared before an Beit Din and they changed my status from a 'Sofek' into a Halachic Jew.
From the first day that I was in Israel I started to Pray for the Lost Sheep from the House of Ephrayim and the House of Yudah. Brought in Prayer Requests. Started on the Kotel and soon after on the Har HaBayit, ones a week in a video call. Now many of them are Praying through the video call. For more then five years already. Now when it is possible in a Jewish Minyan. Praying on the Har HaBayit in front of the woman's court but outside the Temple area, on the Place where we brought in the Pesach Korban in Temple Times.......
In 2014 I went for the first time to India. Gaddi Efrayim invited me for to 'introduce' me to the Lost Tribes from Israel, Efrayim...... I visited many places (states): Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu-And-Kashmir, West Bengal, Manipur and Mizoram.
For me, the trips to India were the nicest trips that I ever had outside the modern state of Israel. I felt enormous the Love they have for me and all Jewish People. Everywhere where I came, they asked me 'Please Ariel Represent us before the Jewish People?'
On the end of my first trip, I told Gaddi: Please Gaddi organize yourselves? Completely not depended on the Jews, Christians or whoever. But depending on your study of Torah. Of course, we, the Jews shall help you with that......
Gaddi started immediately......
More than five years back Gaddi and I had a very long WhatsApp call. He was backing me 'Please Ariel we like to learn and do ALL Jewish Halachah (Law!) can you help us with that? We like to learn Shulchan Aruch from a good rabbi!'
I was in a shock....... Because I don't 'preach' that. Everyone has to decide for themselves. But I realized, very well, that is the only way for Efraim to come back to Eretz Yisrael. And to come united with Yehudah under the Leadership of Hameleg/Messiah ben David. Under the scepter of Yehuda, the Jews.
We can say on this moment Beit Yisrael International is 'born' on the Har HaBayit....
Gaddi, the president, lay the foundation of Beit Yisrael International and made me the Representative and vice president.
Please follow the following link:
On the end of my first trip, I told Gaddi: Please Gaddi organize yourselves? Completely not depended on the Jews, Christians or whoever. But depending on your study of Torah. Of course, we, the Jews shall help you with that......
Gaddi started immediately......
More than five years back Gaddi and I had a very long WhatsApp call. He was backing me 'Please Ariel we like to learn and do ALL Jewish Halachah (Law!) can you help us with that? We like to learn Shulchan Aruch from a good rabbi!'
I was in a shock....... Because I don't 'preach' that. Everyone has to decide for themselves. But I realized, very well, that is the only way for Efraim to come back to Eretz Yisrael. And to come united with Yehudah under the Leadership of Hameleg/Messiah ben David. Under the scepter of Yehuda, the Jews.
We can say on this moment Beit Yisrael International is 'born' on the Har HaBayit....
Gaddi, the president, lay the foundation of Beit Yisrael International and made me the Representative and vice president.
Please follow the following link:
A Ba’al Teshuva in the House of Ephraim, Membership Requirements
And what every new member must sign: At the point of formal application, the prospective member signs a declaration acknowledging………
Please if you have a heart for the Lost Sheep from the House of Israel. Please try to help me in good education for them special Torah Education and everything about Jewish Halacha..... That is what they need for their way back home to Eretz Yisrael under the Scepter of Judah........
For further information you can make an appointment with me if you like?
WhatsApp: +972 54-568-3031
Ariel Representative of Ephraim



Comments
Post a Comment